Cell-based technologies: cell & gene therapies and tissue engineering
University-specific degree of the University of Granada (Spain)
ONLINE FORMAT requiring 2/3 weeks stay in Granada (depending on specialization) for hands-on practical training in a GMP facility
This Master’s Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products lays its foundation on a successful Spanish Master’s Programme that has been running at Iavante Foundation in Granada since 2009, promoted by the Andalusian Initiative for Advanced Therapies and the University of Granada.
This master’s programme is quite unique in that is not intended for biomedical students that pursue a Ph.D. in regenerative medicine or related subjects. As an alternative, this pioneering programme is particularly targeted at, but not limited to, all professionals that presently work (or intend to do so) in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-compliant facilities producing cell therapy, gene therapy or tissue engineered products for human use such as:
- Technical Directors or Qualified Persons of Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Manufacturing Managers of Advanced Therapies
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
Other potential attendees are professionals from diverse backgrounds seeking to enter the advanced therapy sector or academic institution and other public employees seeking to acquire a deep understanding of the sector.
The Degree will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and hands-on technical expertise necessary to face the challenges that represent manufacturing of ATMPs for clinical use. This innovative one-year programme combines the general fundamentals of ATMP regulation with specific knowledge necessary to deal with the development of medicinal products of cell therapy, gene therapy and tissue engineering.
- Master Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products, specialization as Qualified Person (1,630Hours)
- Master Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products, specialization as Manufacturing Manager (1,500 hours)
- Master Degree in Manufacturing of Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products, specialization as Quality Control Manager (1,500 hours)
- Expert Degree in Quality Assurance for Manufacturing of Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products (1,060 hours)
Andalusian Initiative for Advanced Therapies
c/ Maese Rodrigo nº 1 – 1º41001 Seville (Spain)